The Council on Foundations fosters an environment where philanthropy can thrive and cultivates a community of diverse and skilled philanthropic professionals and organizations who lead with integrity, serve as ethical stewards and advocate for progress.
- Oversee IT operations
- Design and Implement IT strategies and infrastructure
- Identify and eliminate security risks and privacy issues
- Analyze business needs for IT systems
- Oversees integration of organization systems
- Assists with office administration needs with regards to office machines, safety, operations budget, disaster recovery, etc.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Information Technology experience required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience is required
Please forward your resume to Liz Smith [email protected]