Lead the effort to develop major gifts from individuals for the CATCH Promise initiative!
CATCH Promise is our targeted initiative to bring CATCH school health programming at no cost to low-income communities around the country. CATCH has the most scientific evidence of effectiveness in improving child health and preventing obesity. Our core physical education and nutrition programs are used in 11,000 schools and communities throughout the US and reach 2.5 million kids ages 4-14 annually. catchinfo.org/promise
Our 90 CATCH Promise “priority school districts” collectively educate 3.25 million low-income children – 10% of the K-8 kids in the country. 16 of these districts already use CATCH programming for health & wellness, with several more slated to start in 2018-19. The program is already supported by several major institutional philanthropists including Anthem Foundation and Humana Foundation, in addition to Founding Partners UTHealth, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer, and the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
Due to substantial demand for CATCH Promise from priority districts, we are launching a major gifts campaign with a goal of raising $10M from individuals over 5 years.
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO and other stakeholders to:
- Design the campaign, directing the adaptation of existing marketing assets and impact studies and reports
- Build a database of and relationships with generous high-net-worth individuals capable of making gifts of $100,000+
- Solicit and secure gifts of $1,000+ dedicated to a specific community or for nationwide use
- Represent and evangelize the CATCH Promise program in relevant philanthropic forums
- Create recognition and VIP opportunities for major givers
Candidates need 5-7 years of successful major gifts experience, ability to travel as needed, outstanding interpersonal skills, and passion for kids and health.
Help shape the future of children’s health and have fun!
Please email resume to email@example.com