The Digital Fundraising Specialist position is responsible for developing digital fundraising strategy and execution for the Development and Online teams across our email, social media, SMS, and web platforms. The role requires strong writing ability and a deep understanding of digital communications, marketing, fundraising, project management, and usability. You will work with Development team members to facilitate their use of the digital channels to grow the monthly supporters for Greenpeace Inc and Fund. You will analyze digital fundraising results, as well as identify opportunities to engage potential donors in effective and innovative direct fundraising strategies.
This role will:
- Collaborate with the Development and the Online team to create and test monthly donor acquisition strategies and supporter journeys aimed at increasing retention rates.
- Conceive and implement consistent data-driven testing strategies to drive key KPI’s such as conversion and retention rates and LTV of monthly donors.
- Monitor gift processing systems and donation pages and troubleshoot potential tech issues
- Work cross-departmentally to coordinate messaging with an aim to provide an exceptional user experience that results in increased engagement and donations.
- Create and monitor reports on all key KPI’s. Work with the data team to prepare reports to share with wider development and online teams.
- Build and test donation landing pages using EveryAction CRM.
- Write email fundraising appeals and coach teammates writing appeals. Test copy, subject lines, signers and other aspects of email content to drive response.
- Test digital cultivation and fundraising tactics for non-monthly giving donors, such as middle, major and planned giving.
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with digital fundraising
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing CRMs
- Strong data analysis experience
- Experience using A/B testing in advocacy, fundraising and/or marketing capacity
- Social media fundraising strategy experience
Additional requirements include, but not limited to:
- Proven ability to drive online monthly donation income through proven tactics and data-driven testing and strategy.
- Ability to analyze data and translate results into actionable steps.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excellent time-management skills
- Able to work both with a team and independently
- Strong copy writer for fundraising emails
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working proactively and thinking creatively.
- Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.
Greenpeace USA values a healthy work-life balance and has flexible, family-friendly employment policies. Our competitive benefits package for full-time employees includes medical, dental, and vision coverage with low contributions from staff. We have options for pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care costs. Greenpeace employees enjoy generous 401K matching and time off for vacation, sick, personal, and parental leave. After five years, staff are eligible for a paid sabbatical. To encourage public transportation use and biking, we offer subsidies for staff who choose to bike or ride mass transit to work. Greenpeace is committed to the growth and development of staff and fostering a creative workplace culture. For more information, check out our benefits plan.
If you’re ready to join an ambitious team of passionate people dedicated to stopping climate catastrophe and advancing justice, please submit an application on our careers page. Applications will be review on a rolling basis and will conclude once we have found the best candidate.
Greenpeace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, class, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, family/marital status, religion or other protected classes. We strongly encourage applications from marginalized communities. If you require assistance applying to this opportunity, please contact [email protected]
Only applicants eligible to work and live in the United States without any legal restrictions need apply for this opportunity.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with