In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that The Public Interest Network is actively hiring for this position, and we welcome your applications.
The Public Interest Network is hiring a Digital Campaign Administrator who is organized, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented.
Our digital campaigns reach millions of people and mobilize them on our campaigns to fight climate change, defend public lands, and stop the overuse of antibiotics.
Your job is to help Environment America, U.S. PIRG, and Environmental Action win critical campaigns by managing production and targeting of their national email campaigns and digital program work.
This is a position for those who are ready to turn their digital and administrative skills into political action.
- Building, setting up, and proofing email alerts to email activist lists.
- Working with campaigners, writers, and designers to ensure consistent, engaging, and timely communication with our audience.
- Implementing and maintaining online email campaigns.
- Leading trainings and maintaining how-to manuals on our digital toolbox.
- Troubleshooting and resolving email, web site and supporter issues.
- Enforcing communication standards and policies.
- You're passionate about political and environmental issues.
- You're extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You can easily manage multiple priorities and solve problems.
- You sweat the details.
- You’re excited to work hard on our campaigns.
- You enjoy Microsoft Excel and working with data.
- You have some coding background, or are eager to learn.
- You're a quick study of computer applications and programs.
- You thrive on change, innovation, and teamwork.
Pay & Benefits
Pay for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
How to Apply
Click here to apply: https://workforprogress.org/the-public-interest-network/?id=88&utm_source=Emerging-Practitioners-in-Philanthropy&utm_medium=web-ad&utm_campaign=TPINspring2020&utm_term=88&utm_content=Digital-Campaign-Administrator-with-the-Public
Things To Know When You Apply
The Public Interest Network is a group of organizations that share a vision of a better country, a set of core values, and a coordinated strategic approach to getting things done. Please visit https://publicinterestnetwork.org/core-values.html for things you should know about our network when you apply.
Right now, our partner U.S PIRG is working to ensure that everyone who needs a COVID-19 test gets one. The pandemic has affected thousands of Americans, and killed dozens already, but doctors still can’t get tests for those that need it. Please take action by calling on the new testing chief to adopt a plan that will help ensure that everyone who needs a test gets a test: https://uspirg.webaction.org/p/dia/action4/common/public/?action_KEY=37037
The Fund for the Public Interest is an equal opportunity employer.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with