At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our Children’s Hospital Trust Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Development Associate, Trust Finance will be responsible for:
- Providing general office support including answering phones, greeting and directing guests, and providing other basic administrative help as necessary.
- Maintaining meeting calendar of supervisor and scheduling internal and external appointments and meetings with donors, doctors, volunteers, trustees, and hospital staff. Reserving and preparing conference rooms and ordering refreshments for meetings and donor visits.
- Making local, national, and/or international travel arrangements for Trust staff, and hospital staff as needed.
- Maintaining constituent information in donor database including biographical information, Trust codes, solicitor actions and proposal information.
- Assisting in developing materials for use in cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors and prospects.
- Preparing invoices for the department including payment requisitions for vendors, employee reimbursements and serving as contact to resolve discrepancies. May reconcile monthly bills with overall budget.
- Organizing events including: developing and managing invitation lists, attendance, room space, refreshments and staffing the event.
- Assisting supervisor with special projects and preparation of reports and documents as needed.
- Developing proficiency in donor database, with the ability to run basic reports and queries.
- Organizing donor visits, and may attend when appropriate.
- May serve as resource and provide training to other administrative staff.
To qualify, you must have:
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 4 years of fundraising related work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred and would replace the experience requirement.
- A minimum of one additional year of development, marketing, events or customer service experience required, preferably at BCH.
Please follow the link to apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=368&siteid=5205&Areq=54378BR
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes. Discover your best.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability