Rainforest Trust is seeking an experienced Corporate Giving/Events Manager who will be responsible for the cultivation, maintenance and growth of corporate giving at all levels and the execution and planning of events.
The responsibilities and duties for this position include:
- Maintain existing corporate donors in the Conservation Circle
- Grow new corporate donors in the Conservation Circle
- Meet annual financial goals for Corporate Giving
- Create and execute with support as needed from Communication and Conservation corporate marketing events and opportunities
- Promote Rainforest Trust annual campaigns as appropriate with Corporate partners
- Coordinate and plan Rainforest Trust public events including Earth Day
- Coordinate and plan Rainforest Trust events including donor prospecting events, board events
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a passion for and an understanding of Rainforest Trust’s mission, culture and values.
- 3-5 years experience in developing Corporate giving programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with constituents
- Strong self-organization, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of integrated teams.
- Can do attitude that fosters creative problem solving
- BS / BA university degree in related field (preferred).
Please send your resume and a cover letter stating your interest to work for Rainforest Trust and your salary aspirations to [email protected].