BAYC is seeking a Clinical Supervisor, responsible for the supervision of masters level Youth Development Clinicians (YDCs) and for ensuring the quality of comprehensive, individualized, strengths-based, trauma-informed and culturally responsive clinical services provided to youth across BAYC mental health programs. The Clinical Supervisor provides individual and group supervision to clinicians serving transition age foster and probation youth and LGBTQI youth. The Clinical Supervisor should exhibit competencies in training, forming and maintaining strong working alliances, cultural humility, and trauma-informed care. The Clinical Supervisor should have experience with and passion for working with BAYC’s population and be able to support case conceptualization, enhance theoretical underpinnings of clinical work, and promote quality service delivery to the youth. The Clinical Supervisor is a part of the BAYC Leadership Team.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide individual and group supervision to masters level clinicians
- Ensure accountability in all areas regarding clinician performance and service quality
- Participate in the development of clinical trainings
- Participate in the hiring and training of clinicians
- Ensure that services are provided in line with the needs of the population, best practices, and BAYC’s service philosophy and clinical orientation
- Support supervisees in maintaining documentation in line with Alameda County Medi-Cal and agency standards
- Possession of current California license as an LCSW or LMFT for at least 2 years and ability to provide clinical supervision.
- Five years’ Post-graduate experience working with adolescents, including current and/or former foster youth, preferred.
- California Department of Justice and FBI fingerprint clearance.
- Must have a dependable car, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Insurable by SHS/BAYC’s automobile policy.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to
Be the first to comment
Sign in with