Good Robot leads social impact, employee engagement, diversity, equity and inclusion at Bad Robot Productions and Bad Robot Games.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Good Robot and Senior Advisor, Family Foundation, including scheduling meetings, overseeing the calendar, tracking and submitting expenses, coordinating travel and preparing briefs for meetings
- Draft internal communications for social impact campaigns, diversity & inclusion updates and other departmental needs as they arise
- Contribute ideas for service opportunities and other employee engagement events. Help generate excitement among staff.
- Support the execution of planned programs and events
- Coordinate logistics and track impact for Good Robot events
- Maintain a separate department calendar for Good Robot including events, meetings, and deadlines
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- Represent Good Robot at select philanthropic events as requested
Requirements & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required and a minimum two years of work experience in relevant impact or administrative position
- Strong interest in social justice, diversity & inclusion and corporate social responsibility
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to turn tasks around quickly and without error
- Outstanding time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work enthusiastically and with exceptional professionalism in a fast-paced environment Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong command of Word, Excel & PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with project management tools (Slack and AirTable experience are a plus).
- Knowledge of Los Angeles’ entertainment, social and cultural landscape preferred
To apply please follow instructions online: https://airtable.com/shreVZoWxhL7o16nP
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with