Fundamental, a boutique philanthropic consulting firm working with several private and family charitable foundations, seeks an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for our Beverly Hills office. This team member will manage the administrative needs of the office, provide support across multiple client accounts, and manage scheduling for the President. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming guests visiting the office and answering all incoming calls;
- Managing day-to-day office needs (ordering supplies, interfacing with vendors, maintaining communal areas, stocking kitchen, etc.);
- Managing the President’s calendar, including scheduling and confirming meetings;
- Conducting web research on relevant topics;
- Assisting with creative design for presentations/collateral and company/client websites;
- Coordinating logistics for events/salons hosted by the firm or clients of the firm;
- Providing grants management support (drafting grant agreements, award letters, check letters, Foundation audits);
- Inputting grant information and progress reports into Salesforce database;
- Streamlining office filing systems; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience working in an office setting;
- Communicates effectively with a variety of people;
- Strong writing, research and design skills;
- Prior history working with foundations, non-profit organizations, the entertainment industry, elected officials and/or political campaigns a plus; and
- Knowledge of Salesforce database and WordPress a plus.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Takes initiative and is extremely resourceful;
- Implements work with limited staff support;
- Anticipates needs before senior management asks;
- Juggles competing demands in a fast-paced work environment;
- Thrives in a team environment and has a collegial spirit in sharing ideas and receiving constructive feedback; and
- Operates with discretion and confidentiality.
How To Apply
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to Andrea Sorin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please complete the following writing assignment: Tell us in roughly 250 words about a social issue of deep importance to you and why it matters.