About Metta Fund
Metta Fund is a private foundation that identifies, advocates for, and invests in high-quality and innovative organizations to improve the health for all in San Francisco, particularly its aging population and those who are furthest from access and opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the initial face of the foundation, including greeting visitors and answering and screening telephone calls
- Manage Metta Fund’s Community Room calendar, and complete database entry in Salesforce for Community Room reservations and grant-related activities
- Prepare Community Room for meetings, handle breakdown and cleanup after meetings; serve as a liaison to Community Room users by answering any questions they have and processing paperwork
- Event planning for Board, Executive and Programs, including but not limited to sending out invitations, set-up, and food ordering
- Create and manage invitation list for events using Salesforce database, online invitations and other electronic tools
- Take staff meeting notes, attend webinars, and transcribe notes for distribution
- Provide administrative support for foundation staff, including photocopying, collating, scanning, mailing, scheduling, and filing documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondences such as U.S. mail, email, i.e. Metta info email
- Set up meetings, conference calls and webinars as needed
- Maintain office staff calendar
- Liaise with building management, i.e. building manager, janitorial service, copier, phone company
- Manage office supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean reception area, Community Room, supply room, and kitchen
- Oversee the maintenance and troubleshoot issues with office equipment, including orienting Community Room users on equipment usage
- Complete special projects as designated by the CEO and/or other senior staff
- Assist in preparing Board Meeting materials and uploading into BoardEffect system
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree recommended and a minimum of one year relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including maintaining a database. Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), Salesforce/foundationConnect, BoardEffect
- Experience with list management processes and tools
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Work independently and take initiative in decision-making and problem-solving
- Working collaboratively as part of a small team
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with subject Applying for Administrative Assistant. No phone inquiries please.
Metta Fund is equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race/ ethnicity, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with