Position: Full time, hourly. Approximately 40 hours per week. Reports to Operations Manager.
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Starting salary is hourly equivalent of $38,500 per year, including Paid Time Off (PTO) plus benefits. Benefits include fully paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance and a monthly bus pass (over $8,000 value) and a retirement savings plan including employer 2% match after one year. Employees receive four weeks PTO annually, plus the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day, and seven additional paid holidays.
Support CityClub’s mission by coordinating administrative and operational tasks for the staff and office.
- Serve as the front-line representative of Seattle CityClub by answering phones and greeting guests
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director, including managing the ED’s schedule
- Provide administrative support to all CityClub staff members, as requested and coordinated with each staff member
- Support the Program Director in the development and execution of programs
- Support the Operations Manager with coordination of select vendor relationships (e.g., computer, copier, phone)
- Act as Board liaison; schedule meetings and prepare materials, including annual Board/Staff Retreat, respond to Board member requests and manage Board and committee rosters
- Manage event registration processes, day of registration and event reminders using Eventbrite
- Coordinate volunteer recruitment
- Coordinate office meeting schedule and logistics
- Order office supplies and equipment; maintain inventories of supplies
- Manage revenue stream, including accounts receivable, check processing and bill payment; internal tracking and follow-up for all transactions; produce biweekly reporting functions to off-site bookkeeper
- Maintain organizational files and documentation
- Open, sort and route incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail; and answer correspondence, including management of general email account
- Coordinate all City, State and Federal tax and other business filings
- Administer payroll by collecting time off and sending it to off-site bookkeeper
- Maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of participant and revenue records; extract data, create reports
- Coordinate staff and Board morale functions and activities
Other projects as needed and duties as assigned.
Required: Warm, enthusiastic, collaborative professional who enjoys handling many tasks at one time and is highly adaptive to change. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong orientation to detail, and sensitivity and finesse in stewardship of relationships. Must have two years’ experience or equivalent with administrative tasks; proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Preferred: Revenue processing experience, facility with IT troubleshooting, customer service experience, event-support experience.
Seattle CityClub is a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization improving the civic health of the Puget Sound region by providing programs that bridge politics, sectors and generations to inform and engage residents and community leaders. Every year, Seattle CityClub serves over 30,000 Puget Sound residents in-person and online, and our broadcasts reach 1 million Washingtonians.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. Please reference the job title in the subject line.