Archbold Biological Station (Venus, Florida) is a not-for-profit biological field station in south-central Florida dedicated to long-term ecological research, conservation and environmental education.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an integral part of the philanthropy team, the Annual Giving Manager oversees activities related to annual gift fundraising
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement annual gift strategies for supporters in the mid-level donor level
- Develop and track the revenue and expense budgets required to execute the annual giving programs and meet fundraising goals.
- Forecast and track appeal results, giving trends, and solicitation tactics.
- Develop and implement strategies for retention of existing donors and recruitment and cultivation of new donors.
- Act as primary relationship manager for annual mid-level donors
Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, and contact information for two references to [email protected] by May 6, 2022. Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the U.S. Must be available for employment within 6 weeks of offer.