Perigee Fund was established by founder and donor Lisa Mennet, PhD. As an infant and early childhood mental health therapist to families and children, and a clinical educator and mentor to other professionals working with children and families, Dr. Mennet has experienced both the positive power of work across promotion, prevention and intervention, and the frustration from a lack of systemic training, programming, and financial resources in fields and for families. Inspired to do more, she established Perigee Fund to promote a vision of communities in which every parent and primary caregiver has access to the supports they need to care for their children with confidence and joy.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Perigee Fund is in search of a Senior Program Officer with deep experience in the many facets of advocacy and policy. Perigee’s ideal candidate will:
- Share a passion for Perigee&#39;s focus and vision with the baby and parent at the center.
- Embrace the opportunity to help build and evolve a young but maturing philanthropic organization.
- Demonstrate leadership through deeds and results over words toward equity, diversity, inclusion, and antiracism in policy processes and outcomes.
- Show up as both a leader and collaborator with humility.
- Be able to see and play a 3D chessboard at intersections of early childhood, family economic security, mental health, and more.
$160,000-$180,000 per year