ABOUT THE POSITION
The Communications Specialist will be a key driver in establishing and executing processes to elevate awareness and visibility of GSP while engaging with the organization’s network. The Communications Specialist will manage GSP’s presence on social media platforms, as well as create and implement digital campaigns that help philanthropic members better understand the Southern movement ecosystem through a racial and gender equity lens. Additionally, they will provide communications support for GSP’s overall programming. This position will report to the Membership Manager.
$55,000 - $58,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Submissions require the following:
- Cover letter and updated resume
- One writing sample (350 words or less) and one graphic design sample
- Two work references with current contact information.
Do not include the cover letter in the body of your email. Please note, omission of any of the requested documents will lead to disqualification of your submission.
- To apply, please submit your application packet by Friday, April 29, 2022 to [email protected]. The subject line for your submission should include your Name and Communications Specialist.
- Please submit each document of the Application Packet as a separate pdf.
A confirmation email will be sent to ensure receipt of your submission.