ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for a resourceful, detail-oriented, organized, high-performing individual to serve as a special assistant to our East Business Development team lead. You will have unparalleled access to mentorship from senior leaders at Arabella, and the chance to interact daily with the nation’s most impactful changemakers and philanthropists. This role is an ideal launchpad for a career in philanthropy or the social sector.
- Provide primary administrative and special project support to East Business Development team lead.
- Handle all requests for meetings, appointments, and scheduling
- Manage travel logistics, timesheets, and expense reports
- Oversee entry and maintenance of all East BD team lead contacts, including prospects and clients
- Use Salesforce reporting to track, update, and manage revenue pipelines
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings and speaking engagements, including event logistics, set up, clean up, and run of show
- Conduct research on foundations and nonprofits in preparation for meetings and events
- Attend and participate in meetings on an as needed basis
- Oversee special projects and autonomous assignments as required
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience anticipating the needs of a senior leader and planning time and materials appropriately
- High degree of organization and attention to detail and ability to manage and make progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to draft high quality written materials and correspondence
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a willingness to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and poise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and experience with Salesforce
- Flexibility, initiative, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work cooperatively and across teams
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply.
Submit a resume and a one-page cover letter online. The cover letter should address why you’re excited to work at Arabella and why you’re qualified for this specific job.
- Arabella Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to racial equity. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
- We encourage you to read (or listen to) our DEI statement prior to applying. We make a particular effort to recruit people of color and members of marginalized groups to apply for open positions. Once you have applied, we welcome your feedback on how you have experienced our values around DEI in the recruitment process.
- While Arabella is open to individuals from various locations applying to join our team, please note that we generally are unable to pay for relocation expenses, and all applicants must already be legally eligible to work in the United States at the time of application to be considered for this position.
- We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.