Through its Mentorship Program, EPIP LA aims to provide participants with the tools needed to seek out and develop meaningful connections with experienced leaders and their peers.
Last year, EPIP LA successfully completed the second year of its mentorship program. We’re excited to announce two cohorts for the program’s third year.
- Farrah Azizi, Starfish Impact
- Marisa Colon, Angell Foundation
- David Kietzman, The Unusual Suspects Theatre Company
- Sara Straubel, The Ahmanson Foundation
- Patti Topete, Levitt Pavillions
- Kevin Duong, The Durfee Foundation
- Talitha James
- Angela Sanchez, ECMC Foundation
- Julianne Steger, Annenberg Foundation
- Kaya Tith, First 5 LA
The EPIP LA Mentorship program connects emerging leaders in the social sector with a seasoned leader to serve as a mentor and like-minded peers to support them on their journey. As this year brought a pool of all-star applicants, we have decided to create two cohorts reflecting the level of experience and interests of each participant. We are excited about the possibilities with these two groups and are looking forward to another wonderful year.
Congratulations to EPIP LA’s 2016 mentorship class!
For more information about the EPIP LA Mentorship Program, please click here to check it out.