The 2015 EPIP People of Color Network Gathering
For this year's PCN Gathering, we are planning on bringing a delegation to PolicyLink's Equity Summit from October 27-29, 2015 scheduled to take place at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
- Participation in the PCN delegation is FREE and open only to current dues-paying EPIP members
- Participation in the PCN delegation is open to all: people of color and their white allies
- Participants will be responsible for funding and arranging their own travel
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with a firm deadline of 8/21/15.
- An EPIP Member
- Committed to addressing and advancing racial and social equity in your role at EPIP as well as in your place of work
- Receive free full access to PolicyLink's 2015 Equity Summit in Los Angeles, CA
- Become more aware of and develop tools and networks to address power, privilege, and oppression in the philanthropic sector
- While participation is free of charge, you will be required to fund your own travel. We suggest you confirm organizational support before you commit.
- A requirement for participating in the EPIP PCN delegation is that you submit a report of publishable quality on your experience at the Summit (word count between 800-1,000) no later than November 25, 2015.
Download full FAQs here.