The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF; the Foundation), located in Princeton, N.J., is the largest philanthropy in America dedicated solely to health. Since 1972, we have focused on developing and promoting innovations in health and healthcare to improve the lives of millions. In partnership with others, we are working toward a nation that is rooted in equity, compassion, and respect; a nation that provides everyone in America a fair and just opportunity to thrive, no matter who they are, where they live, or how much money they have. This requires addressing many harmful obstacles to wellbeing, including poverty, powerlessness, and discrimination.
We take seriously our responsibilities, and we pledge to work in ways that reflect our Guiding Principles. These are rooted in equity and influence everything we do at RWJF. Equity, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration allow our staff’s wide range of experiences, passions, and perspectives to enrich our work and strengthen our ability to address our nation’s most pressing health issues. Our efforts to build a Culture of Health and achieve health equity require us to dismantle structural racism and other barriers to health. Part of this work includes actively shaping a multicultural, inclusive, antiracist organization where all staff thrive as we build and use our capabilities, voice, and power to advance health equity. The Foundation offers a collaborative, collegial, and creative work environment. With a career at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, you will make a difference.
ABOUT THE POSITION
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the vice president, program management, the executive assistant provides high-quality, confidential operational and administrative support to the office of the executive vice president (EVP). The executive assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities in support of executives responsible for all organizational programming and representing the organization externally. Core accountabilities are:
- Serve as principal contact and liaison on day-to-day operational, logistical, and administrative issues—requires a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and responsiveness.
- Maintain a close and highly responsive partnership with the EVP and vice president, Program Management, and trusted collaborative relationships with RWJF staff at all levels—requires strong relational skills, self-awareness, and reliability.
- Maintain a forecasted view of schedules, projects, and tasks, ensuring everything is set up, reviewed, and completed on time.
- Work cooperatively with other administrative support staff to provide appropriate coverage, support, and coordination of schedules for leadership and other senior management—requires organization, adaptability, and diplomacy.
- Prioritize and facilitate the timely resolution of multiple critical issues and pending requests, which requires an independent thinker with sound judgment who can work autonomously and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
$65,000 to $70,000
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply.