ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the senior director, Foundation Services, the senior manager, Multimedia and Office Services, will oversee audiovisual/web conferencing for in-person and virtual gatherings, as well as office services supporting the business needs of the Foundation in a hybrid environment. The senior manager will be part of the Foundation Services (FS) management team, supporting strategic development of team operations and the implementation, administration and monitoring of unit policies, programs, and procedures.
As with staff at all levels of RWJF, senior managers are expected to demonstrate experience and a commitment to equity, and to the Foundation’s mission and Guiding Principles.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage the delivery of all RWJF media and office services, including management of audiovisual (AV) and office services and vendor administration (shipping/receiving, mailroom, supplies, and external RWJF office operations).
- Support strategic development of team operations and the implementation, administration, and monitoring of unit policies, programs, and procedures.
- Supervise, train, and develop Media Services, Foundation Services coordinator, and assistants.
- Manage the coordination of audiovisual equipment and support needs for hybrid high-profile RWJF meetings including Board of Trustee events.
- Serve as the organizational AV expert and troubleshooter.
- Work directly with Information Technology department regarding strategy and implementation of enterprise-wide video and audio communication software and hardware.
- Collaborate with Communications staff on execution of videotape or broadcast needs and media hits for C-Suite leadership.
- Establish and maintain service and support operations policies and procedures for satellite offices.
- Participate in annual budget decisions; monitor, and manage department spending to budget.
- Partner with Foundation Services team to support in-person and virtual staff and grantee meetings and events, in addition to other themes, departments, and institutional efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
$98,000 to $103,000
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply.