ABOUT THE POSITION
The Manager, Leadership will work closely with the Director, Leadership & Training and other team members, to design, develop, and implement equity-centered curriculum and programming for leadership development.
- Manage the development, implementation, and innovation of Career Pathways program to achieve overall program objectives and leadership growth of participants.
- Apply best practices of adult learning and facilitation to design and deliver relevant, equity-centered, and a contemporary Career Pathways program.
- Continuously review participant and facilitator feedback regarding sessions and incorporate learnings into ongoing leadership programming.
- Manage the workplans and schedules of leadership development projects and programs.
- Manage Career Pathways program cohort application process, plus participant communication and outreach.
- Manage the programming and engagement opportunities for Career Pathways alumni.
- Coordinate the evaluation and learning process for Career Pathways and other leadership development programs; utilize application tools to track and report on success metrics.
- Assist in the development of leadership programs’ budget; monitor routinely to ensure program stays within approved budget.
- Coordinate the contracting process for coaches, facilitators and identified vendors.
- Coordinate logistics for virtual and in-person events, with a focus on engaging and welcoming participant experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization, in support of leadership development program sponsorship, execution and evaluation.
- Support Salesforce management, including data entry and maintenance of program and participant information.
- Stay abreast of the best practices and trends in the sector, as well as leadership development, adult learning, and facilitation.
Salary range of $82,000 -$92,000. Salary range is based on D.C./DMV area. Compensation will be adjusted for other geographic locations.
HOW TO APPLY