The OSU Foundation partners with the university to engage the broad OSU community, inspire investment and steward resources to enhance the university’s excellence and impact. The Foundation, entering its 75th year, is a nonprofit organization, separate from the university and governed by a Board of Trustees.
The Foundation aspires to be not only one of the best university foundations and advancement organizations in North America, but also a “best place to work,” and acts in full alignment with the university to advance its priorities as determined in its cycle of strategic plans. While building relationships with alumni, parents and friends is a shared, university-wide responsibility, all fundraising positions are housed in the OSU Foundation. As of June 30, 2022, the Foundation holds assets surpassing $1.1 billion, manages an endowment of more than $764.5 million and employs approximately 150 professionals.
For more information, please visit https://fororegonstate.org/
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Oregon State University Foundation seeks a strategic executive-level human resources professional to serve as Vice President, Talent Management (VP/TM). Reporting to the President & CEO of the Foundation, and serving on the Senior Leadership Team, the VP/TM is responsible for overseeing, innovating, instilling and actively participating in the implementation and maintenance of best practices that drive business impact across all Foundation human resources/talent management programs and initiatives.
- Competitive candidates will have broad experience in building and leading HR and TM operations teams within a complex, matrixed organization. Experience in strategic planning and implementation is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 12-15 years of increasingly responsible human resources experience is preferred.
- Experience interfacing at a Board level is required, as is deep experience with the management and administration of a self-insured health plan.
- Employee relations experience and a working knowledge of all human resource activities and associated state and federal laws are essential and expected.
- Higher education and foundation experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business, organizational psychology or related field is required; a master’s degree strongly preferred.
The salary range is $150,000 - $175,000 annually. Relocation assistance, if needed, is available. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided. This position is based at the Foundation office in Corvallis, Oregon. The Foundation offers a program called Core Workdays, a hybrid approach combining remote and in-office workdays. Unless traveling for work, Foundation employees are in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and work remotely, if preferred, on Monday and Friday.
Oregon State University Foundation has retained Morris & Berger to conduct the Vice President, Talent Management search. To view the full position description, please visit https://pub.lucidpress.com/morrisberger_2216/. To apply, please submit an application, including a resume and a letter of interest, in confidence to Morris & Berger through their website: https://www.morrisberger.com/position.php?id=2216.
$150,000 - $175,000
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with