The Boston Foundation believes that one of the great strengths of the Greater Boston community is the rich diversity of its residents in race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age and physical abilities. The Foundation seeks to enhance and support that diversity, not only by its grant making, but also by adopting and implementing employment policies and practices designed to recognize and respond to such diversity.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Donor Relations Manager should have a strong track record of forging new and sustaining existing relationships, demonstrated success with expanding financial resources, coupled with a passion for racial and economic justice. As a key member of the External Affairs Team, The Donor Relations Manager will play a critical role in continuing to grow Embrace Boston’s partnerships and philanthropic efforts. The primary focus is working strategically with colleagues to qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward prospective and existing donors; including maximizing donor engagement and philanthropic commitments.
- In partnership with the External Affairs team, contribute towards the organization&#39;s annual operating budget of $5M and various campaigns;
- Responsible for measuring results of individual donors’ giving activities including retentions, upgrades, and new gifts;
- Develop and execute tailored and compelling engagement plans for prospective and existing donors, while deepening partnerships and increasing revenue;
- Expand revenue through workplace giving campaign, matching gifts from executives and their employees;
- Manage the process by which a prospective donor is moved from cultivation to solicitation (moves management), expand the pipeline of major funders, while prioritizing and engaging attendees of the Embrace Unveiling and Gala as well as the Embrace Ideas Festival;
- Manage Embrace Boston’s monthly giving program and annual fund;
- Ensure timely and accurate data tracking in Salesforce; and
- Represent Embrace Boston externally, including participating in events and various initiatives.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years in nonprofit fundraising or equivalent related experience;
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding fundraising goals;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple details and priorities, in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other Customer Relations Management (CRM) platform preferred;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products required; and
- Experience with Adobe Suite and social media platforms preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. All applications should be submitted online. Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select “Donor Relations Manager” to complete our online application process.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with