The U.S. Green Building Council Los Angeles is an independent non-profit representing green building and sustainability in and around the greater Los Angeles region. Our mission is to transform Southern California into a more sustainable
region for all. This a full-time position, including healthcare coverage (medical/dental/vision), 401k, unlimited vacation, and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Development Associate will support fundraising efforts for the U.S. Green Building Council Los Angeles to grow green building programs. In addition to researching and drafting grant proposals to fight climate change, the Development Associate will maintain the funding schedule and calendar to monitor the application process, keeping track of various deadlines to support the fundraising efforts of the development team.
- Research, co-create, and submit proposals for funding
- Follow all requirements and deadlines for grant applications
- Maintains the accuracy and integrity of funding calendars and donor databases
- Write/co-create sponsorship packages
- Identify new funding opportunities; Solicit donors for increased contributions
- Develop donor engagement and fundraising campaigns
- Assist organizing donor events & conferences
- Deliver reports on fundraising activities and progress
- Bachelor&#39;s degree in business, nonprofit management or similar preferred
- Exceptional research and collaboration skills
- Passion for sustainability
- Prior experience in grant or similar proposal writing
- Experience with non-profit fundraising a plus
- Computer and database proficiency
$50,000-$60,000 commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply.