At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
- We serve Coloradans who have low income and have historically had less power or privilege.
- We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
- We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Foundation is excited to announce the opening for Senior IT Manager. This position manages information technology, audio-visual systems, network infrastructure, end user support, cybersecurity, system documentation, data integrity and business applications that support the Foundation. The manager administers IT/FAC department service desk, leads technology projects to support our mission and enhance customer service delivery.
In addition the senior manager is responsible for:
- providing primary support and end user training on all hardware and software, network operations, telecommunications, and audio-visual systems
- supervising the IT helpdesk technician ensuring timely customer service
- handling testing and quality assurance of work performed by the IT team, technology contractors and vendors, and
- researching technology for annual facilities and IT budgets.
It is an exciting time to join the Foundation whose assets include a complex investment portfolio valued at approximately $2.6 billion and whose annual grant making is in excess of $100 million. The Foundation provides a robust benefit and wellness package, 401(k) match, and generous paid leave programs. The starting range for this position is $95,872 – $112,600 per year, paid as salaried, exempt and is eligible for all CHF benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters, stating which position(s) interest you, on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes 8/21/22
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.