Wellspring Philanthropic Fund is a private grantmaking foundation dedicated to advancing the realization of human rights and social and economic justice for all people. With offices in Washington, D.C. and New York City, Wellspring’s work is rooted in respect for the dignity and worth of every human being and is informed by the following beliefs:
- Social institutions and structures should promote the full realization of human rights and human potential, and should be accountable to these ends
- The rights of all people are advanced when the rights of the most marginalized and vulnerable peoples are protected
- Social justice movements should employ means that are consistent with their ideals, and should give agency to the people whose interests they seek to advance
- As responsible stewards, we must strive to maximize the impact of our charitable investments
For more information on Wellspring Philanthropic Fund, please visit www.wpfund.org.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Wellspring seeks a Program Associate to join its Donor Philanthropic Initiatives and President’s Fund team (DPIPF). The DPIPF program supports donor initiatives which are highly aligned with WPF’s thematic program areas, and the President’s Fund, a discretionary portfolio managed under the leadership of Wellspring’s President and direction of the Program Director, and is intended to support initiatives that broadly advance our mission.
The Program Associate reports to the Program Director and works collaboratively with the Program Officers, Administrative Assistant, Grants Management team, and other Wellspring staff. Day-to-day, the Program Associate contributes to the following key priorities:
- Grants Process Coordination
- Communications and Research
This is an incredible opportunity for a social justice generalist – someone with a breadth of knowledge in a range of areas, rather than a concentration on only one content area – to leverage their knowledge toward a donor driven portfolio and a collaborative team.
Salary range of $80,000–$90,000, commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. For employment consideration, please submit application to [email protected] Subject Line: “DPIPF-Program Associate-- [YOUR NAME].” All applications must include:
- a resumé;
- a thoughtful cover letter, including how you became aware of this opportunity (i e. jobportal, referral, etc.) and salary minimum requirements
- one writing sample (no less than 3 and no more than 5 pages, attached in PDF format).