At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
- We serve Coloradans who have low income and have historically had less power or privilege.
- We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
- We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Foundation is excited to announce the opening for an Associate Communications Officer. This role has a focus on implementing strategic and equitable digital communications that advance the Foundation’s priorities and optimize the Foundation’s reach. This role coordinates closely with all Communications team members, as well as cross-functionally, to advance the mission and goals of the Foundation.
Applicants should be skilled in three core areas:
- Digital content strategy and dissemination: Develop and deploy an effective balance of original content, information, news, multimedia and visualization via digital platforms in alignment with our content strategy
- Project management and self-sufficiency: Thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with a demonstrated ability to manage concurrent priorities, operate in ambiguity, and effectively manage consultants/vendors.
- Digital systems and platforms: Demonstrated experience with content management systems (Drupal preferred), email marketing systems, coding HTML/CSS, customer relationship management systems, photography, videography, analytics and Adobe Creative Suite.
It is an exciting time to join the Foundation whose assets include a complex investment portfolio valued at approximately $2.6 billion and whose annual grant making is in excess of $100 million. The Foundation provides a robust benefit and wellness package, 401(k) match, and generous paid leave programs. The starting range for this position is $56,980 - $65,553 per year, paid as salaried, exempt and is eligible for all CHF benefits. This is a full-time in-office position in Denver, Colorado with the exception of required travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. The Foundation has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place for all staff. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters, stating which position(s) interest you, on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes August 14, 2022
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.