Please join us for a briefing on EPIP's recent report: Dissonance & Disconnects: How entry- and mid-level foundation staff see their futures, their institutions, and their field. The report examines the thoughts and feelings of early- and mid- career practitioners on philanthropy and their futures in it. Themes include participants’ experiences at work, the alignment between their institutions’ practices and their values, and how participants see their futures in the sector.
This Briefing is For:
- Early- and mid- career practitioners interested in understanding their own experience relative to that of their peers
- Senior leaders at foundations and philanthropy-serving organizations interested in staff engagement, equity and social justice, and organizational learning and effectiveness
During The Briefing, We Will:
- Summarize the report's findings
- Take questions about the report and what it could mean for you and for your organization, and
- Get your thoughts on how foundations are already acting on these issues and what could be done better.