EPIP and JAG EPIP is joining forces with JAG to host a game-changing conference on equity this Spring from June 6-8, 2014. JAG Wants to Hear from YOU This isn’t just a call for sessions, but for ideas. We want this to be the most engaging event on equity you’ve ever attended. Think of it as a place to host some mind-blowing peer-to-peer exchanges where you can learn, share, and collaborate. Your input ensures these exchanges are tailored to meet your needs. Let’s unite! How does it work?
- Fill out the short application questionnaire
- Be prepared for us to pair you up with others in JAG who may have similar ideas
- Work with us to craft a session, workshop, or other way, to learn, share, and discuss
- Connect your idea to one or more of the three summit goals listed above
- Priority will be given to proposals that: bring together issues, grantmaking strategies, and practices, raise underrepresented perspectives and include a diverse range of speakers, build interaction, and offer alternative ways to learn, share, and discuss
- If there’s no easy match with these priorities, don’t worry. Send it in and we can work with it.
- Click on this link to complete the on-line questionnaire.
Do you like this post?