Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the hiring and training of student callers, management of the WPI Student Calling Center, and setting goals and reporting outcomes for the student calling program.
Recruit callers, conduct interviews and organize caller training sessions. Organize student caller schedules and shifts throughout the academic year.
Produce shift-end reports, calling center performance reports, and prospect and donor information update reports.
Assist with the development and implementation of strategy designed to attain call center giving and participation goals. Assist in strategy analytics and long-term planning.
Liaison with call center software vendor and maintain software and call center physical environment.
Assist with the organization and implementation of Annual Fund projects and activities.
Participate in other Annual Giving projects and programs as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and student calling center or fundraising experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends required. This position has a 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. schedule.
- Ability to manage student employees, set goals and report outcomes, and assist in the management of the Student Calling Center budget.
- Willingness and ability for some travel in the greater New England region to attend young alumni events.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and to collaborate effectively with colleagues in other university departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of constituent databases preferable.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.