ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently looking for a superstar with communications, marketing, and/or development experience to support stewardship goals and communications with health foundations that are critical to the success of our organization. If you love organizing, creating, building relationships, and keeping things on track this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 or more years of communications and/or development experience
- Some experience or interest in records management, research, and data gathering techniques
- Social media platform savvy
- Strong technology skills, specifically Microsoft Office and web-based application such as HTML/WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and listservs
- Familiarity with foundation grant practices, CRM systems or other fundraising databases, and donor cultivation and stewardship
A normal day at GIH would find you leading an issue-specific campaign on Twitter, designing emails and materials to support our annual policy meeting, hopping on Zoom to share the benefits of joining the GIH network with foundation executives, or soliciting sponsors to support our annual conference, the largest gathering of health funders in the country. You're comfortable tracking those efforts in a CRM and ensuring that GIH has the detailed information it needs to sustain and grow professional relationships and financial support. You're also working in close collaboration with (and learning from) our programs team, who design publications, tools, and resources in areas ranging from policy advocacy to health equity and behavioral health.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information about the position. To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to [email protected] Resumes without cover letters or writing samples will not be reviewed.