Become an EPIP Institutional Member
Institutional member organizations extend all individual member benefits to for your full staff, and offer unique organizational benefits. Download an overview of Institutional Member Benefits here.
Questions: Email Adriana, our Director of Network Resources, today and we can set up a meeting to discuss the best fit for you and your organization.
Rates for institutions
|Assets of Total Expense Budget||Dues|
|$1 billion and Above||$12,500|
|$500 million – $999,999,999||$9,500|
|$100 million – $499,999,999||$7,500|
|$20 million – $99,999,999||$5,000|
|$5 million – $19,999,999||$2,500|
|$4,999,999 and Below||$1,000|
The types of organizations eligible for institutional membership are as follows:
- Independent Foundations
- Family Foundations
- Community Foundations
- Grantmaking Public Charities
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Giving Programs
- Academic Centers Focused on Philanthropy and Nonprofits
- Philanthropy Research Centers
- Affinity Groups & Funder Networks
- Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Advisory and Back-Office Firms
- Giving Circles
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Other Philanthropy Infrastructure Organizations
To join as an Institutional Member today by check:
(1) Make checks payable to “EPIP/TIDES CENTER”
(2) Email Adriana, our Director of Network Resources, to introduce your Institutional Member point person.
(3) Mail check to:
PO Box 399385
San Francisco, CA 94139-9385
c/o: Elaine Nakamura, Project Accountant
- To request an invoice or set up a wire payment please contact us by email.
Once payment is received we'll set you and your team up with member login and profile information.
OUR GROWING LIST OF INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS:
Our members work at some of the most prominent and forward-thinking institutions in the country. If you are staff at any of the following organizations and would like to inquire about receiving EPIP member benefits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org: