Become an EPIP Institutional Member
Institutional membership extends member benefits to your full staff and offers unique organizational benefits. By becoming an institutional member, you partner with us in this work while receiving:
- Access to EPIP’s community of emerging and inclusive leaders
- EPIP’s support in sharing your mission, goals, and opportunities with our network
- Greater engagement with local and regional philanthropic communities through our 14 member-led chapters across the country.
Our institutional membership also demonstrates a deep commitment to the diversity, equity, and inclusion of the philanthropic sector by helping us to build a diverse pipeline of early- and mid-career philanthropic professionals, support their emergent leadership and commitment to equity in philanthropy, and ensure that the sector is one that welcomes and fosters their development as whole leaders. Download an overview of Institutional Member Benefits here.
Questions: Email Adriana, our Director of Network Resources, today and we can set up a meeting to discuss the best fit for you and your organization.
Rates for institutions
|Assets of Total Expense Budget||Dues|
|$1 billion and Above||$12,500|
|$500 million – $999,999,999||$9,500|
|$100 million – $499,999,999||$7,500|
|$20 million – $99,999,999||$5,000|
|$5 million – $19,999,999||$2,500|
|$4,999,999 and Below||$1,000|
The types of organizations eligible for institutional membership are as follows:
- Independent Foundations
- Family Foundations
- Community Foundations
- Grantmaking Public Charities
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Giving Programs
- Academic Centers Focused on Philanthropy and Nonprofits
- Philanthropy Research Centers
- Affinity Groups & Funder Networks
- Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Advisory and Back-Office Firms
- Giving Circles
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Other Philanthropy Infrastructure Organizations
To join as an Institutional Member today by check:
(1) Make checks payable to “EPIP/TIDES CENTER”
(2) Email Adriana, our Director of Network Resources, to introduce your Institutional Member point person.
(3) Mail check to:
PO Box 399385
San Francisco, CA 94139-9385
c/o: Elaine Nakamura, Project Accountant
- To request an invoice or set up a wire payment please contact us by email.
Once payment is received we'll set you and your team up with member login and profile information.
OUR GROWING LIST OF INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS:
Our members work at some of the most prominent and forward-thinking institutions in the country. If you are staff at any of the following organizations and would like to inquire about receiving EPIP member benefits, please contact us at [email protected]: