- About EPIP
- Contact EPIP
The EPIP Professional Development Fund (PDF) increases access to professional development for young people of color working in the foundation field. It provides:
- Partial funding to attend philanthropy conferences (max $1,000 per conference)
- Leveraging additional support for awardees from employers and conference sponsors
- Annual awardee convening to provide skills-training, reflection on practice, inter-generational learning, and peer-networking
- A growing peer-support network of PDF awardees and other young people of color in the foundation field
- PDF Scholarships are a benefit of EPIP membership. If you are not yet an EPIP member, you may apply for membership simultaneously as you submit this PDF application.
Questions about membership? Contact EPIP by email or cal 212 584 8249 x4.
The 2012 Professional Development Fund has closed. Please stay tuned for details about 2013 PDF in Dec 2012.
PDF is specifically intended to support young people of color in the field, such as Asian American, African American, Native American, Latin American, or multiracial individuals. This reflects EPIP’s emphasis on ensuring racial diversity within our next-generation work.
EPIP members from outside the U.S. are also eligible to apply, although they should be considered people of color or minorities in their home countries.
The EPIP Professional Development Fund and Convenings was launched and enjoyed longstanding support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.