You're invited to NTEN's inaugural Leading Change Summit in San Francisco This September, you're invited to change the way you create impact. Join NTEN in San Francisco on September 3-6 as they launch the Leading Change Summit (LCS)! This is not your typical event. Designed for anyone managing a team, budget, project, or organization, the Summit will challenge you in one of three tracks to accelerate your career development:
- Impact Leadership: Dynamic executive directors and leadership teams will learn how to plan and implement effective programs through a data-informed approach.
- Digital Strategy: Savvy online marketers, communicators, and fundraisers will use the Web to drive innovation and engagement.
- The Future of Technology: Cutting-edge technologists will strategize how to adapt to the evolving role of technology in their work, and what the changing demographics of the U.S. mean for hiring and collaboration.
- Cost: $550 for NTEN Members / $750 for Non-members (Early Bird rates) (Includes meals, receptions, access to full program, and more!)
- When: September 3-6, 2014
- Where: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
Do you like this post?