Why join us?
We’re the only organization that does what we do. We exist to serve and empower emerging leaders: the people who are building their roles in philanthropy today, and will one day be running philanthropies and nonprofits.
We develop and deliver unique and valuable programming that builds the leadership skills and knowledge base of emerging foundation professionals. We provide formal and informal career coaching, professional development, and other boosters for your career. We connect you with other EPIP members working across the field of philanthropy and nonprofits. We dissolve the boundaries that can make it difficult to start careers in philanthropy and grow within them.
EPIP Member Benefits
Join Our Network of Emerging Social Change Professionals!
Event Benefits – Get Involved!
- $200+ Discount to EPIP National Conference
- Scholarship Eligibility for EPIP National Events
- Complimentary/Discounted Attendance to EPIP Chapter Events
- Complimentary Attendance to EPIP Wednesday Webinars
Leadership Development Benefits – Learn By Doing!
- Host EPIP Webinars
- Post Blogs to EPIP Website
- Facilitate Conference Workshops
- Receive Discounted Rates for Career Coaching
- Gain Access to Volunteer Opportunities
Collaborative Benefits – EPIP as a Talent Pipeline
- Exclusive Access to EPIP Online Community “MEMBER CONNECT”
- Access a National Network of Change Makers
- Get Involved in the Broader Field through our Partnerships
Additional Partnership Discounts
- NYU Academy for Grantmaking and Funder Education – 15% Discount off all Grantmaking Courses
- NCRP – $25 (50% discount) off Individual Memberships
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy - $22/$15 Savings on Print and Digital Subscriptions
- The Foundation Review – 10% off all Subscriptions
- Good Magazine - 25% off all Subscriptions and Eligibility to Write a Good Editorial
- NTEN – Free introductory membership or 10% discount on renewing membership AND member discounts on select webinars
Who are we?
EPIP members are a diverse group of people working all around the country, an image of the future of philanthropy. Most of us are under 40. We’re currently comprised of 12 national chapters (and growing!).
Bringing our insights from many different backgrounds, we are committed to making philanthropies and nonprofits more equitable and better representative of American demographics.
Our members work at some of the most prominent and forward-thinking institutions in the country.
Who are you?
EPIP members are generally:
- Staff at a philanthropic foundation (public, private, family, independent, or corporate foundation or corporate giving program)
- Donors affiliated with a giving institution, or foundation trustees
- Staff at a philanthropic support organization (such as a regional association of grantmakers, affinity group, research center, or advisory firm)
- Graduate students studying philanthropy