This month, EPIP is highlighting the Measuring a Leader skills of Influencing and Fundraising.
- inspire and influence others
- influence funding partners to join collaborative projects
- raise resources for community organizations they support
Here are a few resources that can help strengthen your Influencing and Fundraising skills. What are some of your favorite Influencing and Fundraising resources? Share them in the comments section!
- Crowdfunding 101: http://www.epip.org/webinar-recap-crowdfunding-101/
- Advocacy: http://www.epip.org/webinar-flashback-a-democratic-philanthropy-a-different-perspective-on-funding/
- Creating projects that are cross-organization collaborations: http://www.epip.org/webinar-recap-epippublic-allies-webinar-social-impact-bonds-102/
EPIP blog posts
- Soliciting voluntarily in support of community organizations: http://www.epip.org/giving-and-receiving/
Resources from other organizations
- Tips for creating a one-minute fundraising elevator pitch: http://www.joangarry.com/nonprofit-elevator-pitch-1/
Don’t forget! Your EPIP membership allows you to access special discounts for subscriptions and memberships to our partner organizations including the Chronicle of Philanthropy, Foundation Review, National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, and other great resources:
How are you developing your Influencing and Fundraising skills? What are some of your favorite tools, articles, resources? Share them in the comments below!
VIDEOS: EPIP Members Talking About Influencing and Fundraising