Join a like-minded group of EPIP members committed to equity, diversity and inclusion practices. This is an incredible opportunity to gather with thousands of other passionate leaders who are leading the racial equity and social justice movement.
Hurry! Space is limited.
2015 People of Color Network Gathering
October 27-29, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Apply to be part of the delegation!
Applications accepted on a rolling basis up until August 21, 2015.
*EPIP is underwriting all registration costs.
Participants will fund their own travel expenses. Details below.
Preview the application here
Who Can Apply?
- Participation in the PCN delegation is open to all current dues-paying EPIP members
- Participation in the PCN delegation is open to people of color and their white allies
Not a Member?
Now is the perfect time to JOIN EPIP
and apply to participate in the PCN Delegation!
What Does It Cost?
- Participation in the PCN delegation is FREE and includes FREE registration to the Equity Summit (EPIP is underwriting all registration fees)
- Participants will be responsible for funding and arranging their own travel
What is PCN?
The PCN was established in 2005 to widen the leadership pipeline and create opportunities for skills development and personal growth of young people of color in foundations and other philanthropic institutions. Since its inception, EPIP’s PCN has engaged 100+ young leaders from a diverse range of institutions, geographic locations, backgrounds and roles within the philanthropic field.
The PCN offers participants access to professional development training and intergenerational learning opportunities, with the intent of diversifying and retaining people of color within the sector.
The content of the PCN gathering itself is three-fold:
- making personal connections to social justice work;
- understanding structural racism; and
- bringing this work back home.
Download full FAQs here.