Philanthropy 360: Impact All Around
Creating Philanthropic Impact Through Your Investments and Beyond
Please join Glenmede for a panel discussion exploring new ways foundations, endowments and nonprofit organizations can approach investing, programming and grantmaking to create a deeper philanthropic impact.
Topics to include:
- Impact investing and how to implement your options into an investment portfolio
- Case studies on the use of impact and program-related investing
- Innovative examples of how sustainable programs impact communities
- Implementing a grantmaking program that measures results
- Nina Farran, Glenmede
- Laura Kind McKenna, The Patricia Kind Family Foundation
- Christina Adryan, Resource Control Consultants, LLC
- Jason Twiss, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
Lloyd Freeman, Esq., Archer & Greiner, PC
Business attire is suggested. Complimentary garage parking at the Independence Visitor Center (corner of 6th & Arch Streets).
RSVP to Erin Suhy by May 6 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-419-6700.
Trustees, Board Members, Staff, Volunteers and Supporters are encouraged to attend.
There is no registration fee for this event, but an RSVP is required.
150 N 6th St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Google map and directions