Back by popular demand, EPIP LA is helping our members build a critical professional skill that makes us all a little nervous...
We’ve put together an in-depth Friday workshop on public speaking to help you build communication skills and confidence so that you can deliver awesome, stress-free presentations.
In this session you'll learn how to:
- Conquer poor speaking habits
- Minimize nervousness
- Instantly grab the attention of your audiences
- Create dynamic and inspiring speeches/presentations
- Master question and answer time
- Leave your audience with a constructive call to action
This session will be led by Janine Burke, a communications coach who has helped many nonprofit professionals develop clear and dynamic public speaking and presentation skills. There’s a great public speaker in each of us and Janine will help bring out the real you in your presentation style!
Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity – space is limited.
1000 N Alameda St
Second Floor, Suite A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Google map and directions