You’re invited to NTEN’s inaugural Leading Change Summit in San Francisco
This September, you’re invited to change the way you create impact. Join NTEN in San Francisco on September 3-6 as they launch the Leading Change Summit (LCS)!
This is not your typical event. Designed for anyone managing a team, budget, project, or organization, the Summit will challenge you in one of three tracks to accelerate your career development:
- Impact Leadership: Dynamic executive directors and leadership teams will learn how to plan and implement effective programs through a data-informed approach.
- Digital Strategy: Savvy online marketers, communicators, and fundraisers will use the Web to drive innovation and engagement.
- The Future of Technology: Cutting-edge technologists will strategize how to adapt to the evolving role of technology in their work, and what the changing demographics of the U.S. mean for hiring and collaboration.
Expert facilitators will lead each track, and will work to connect and leverage the skills, knowledge, and experiences of attendees needed to strategize how to move forward on challenges they face in their work. Lead facilitators include Beth Kanter, John Kenyon, Tracy Kronzak, Tanya Tarr, and Bridget Marie Todd. Confirmed keynotes include Alexandra Samuel from Vision Critical and Matt Groch from Mission Measurement. View the growing lineup of #14LCS speakers and facilitators on the LCS website.
For attendees, the LCS experience begins when you register. Attendees will select one of the three tracks at registration and participate with this cohort before, during, and after the Summit.
- Cost: $550 for NTEN Members / $750 for Non-members (Early Bird rates)
(Includes meals, receptions, access to full program, and more!)
- When: September 3-6, 2014
- Where: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O’Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
Special offer: Register today at the NTEN Member rate ($200 off) with the discount code: LCSPartner200.
During the event, attendees will get access to expert advice with some of the best industry providers about trends and innovations with dedicated time for direct Q&A, vendor data analysis, and strategic advice. The Summit will close with the Idea Accelerator, where attendees will get a jump-start on bringing the ideas and projects they’ve created at the Summit to life with the opportunity to pitch their concept for funding.