JAG Wants to Hear from YOU
This isn’t just a call for sessions, but for ideas. We want this to be the most engaging event on equity you’ve ever attended. Think of it as a place to host some mind-blowing peer-to-peer exchanges where you can learn, share, and collaborate. Your input ensures these exchanges are tailored to meet your needs. Let’s unite!
How does it work?
- Fill out the short application questionnaire
- Be prepared for us to pair you up with others in JAG who may have similar ideas
- Work with us to craft a session, workshop, or other way, to learn, share, and discuss
- Connect your idea to one or more of the three summit goals listed above
- Priority will be given to proposals that: bring together issues, grantmaking strategies, and practices, raise underrepresented perspectives and include a diverse range of speakers, build interaction, and offer alternative ways to learn, share, and discuss
- If there’s no easy match with these priorities, don’t worry. Send it in and we can work with it.
Deadline: Submit your proposal by January 15, 2014. The planning committee will contact you by February 24, 2014 if your proposal is selected.
- Click on this link to complete the on-line questionnaire.
JAG Volunteer Opportunities… Sign-up Today!
JAG is uniting its members & others in the field to build a new vision for collaboration to advance equity in society (addressing race, gender, sexual orientation, & disability). By volunteering for the summit you will contribute to the positive impact that it will have in our communities. You will meet new people in the field of philanthropy while strengthening existing relationships. Helping others kindles happiness, as many studies have demonstrated! ☺
- “Call for Volunteers” Letter of Invitation (LINK TO PDF)
- Volunteer On-Line Registration Form (LINK TO FORM)