Hey there Bay Area EPIPers,
Here’s a cool opportunity that we wanted to share with you. Compass Family Services is embarking on its 100th anniversary of serving the San Francisco community. Each year, it helps more than 3,000 homeless and low-income parents and children get back on their feet. The Compass Leadership Council is an opportunity for emerging leaders in the San Francisco Bay Area to network with their peers, develop leadership skills, and give back to their community. The council will be comprised of members from diverse career fields throughout the Bay Area.
- Opportunity to advance the work and mission of a leading San Francisco homeless family services organization
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills
- Opportunity to network with other young professionals
- Invitation to and participation in the Breaking the Cycle of Homelessness and Poverty series
- Recognition listing of your name on agency publications
- Serve a term of one year with an option to renew for another year
- Serve on at least one IMPACT Leadership Council committee: Events, Stewardship, Volunteer Engagement, and Adopt-a-Family
- Contribute professional expertise and thinking to the current and future work of Compass by engaging colleagues and associates in events, volunteer programs, professional support, and other assistance
- Be willing to recruit colleagues and associates to the Leadership Council
- Attend all in person monthly meetings or phone calls
- Act as an active part of planning one large bi-annual event (~100 people in attendance)
If you’re interested in serving on the Leadership Council, Compass Family Services would love to hear from you. Please contact Colm Hegarty at email@example.com or Genevieve Sublette at firstname.lastname@example.org.