- About EPIP
- Contact EPIP
EPIP Hawai’i October Lunch Meeting
Please join us for our EPIP Hawai’i October lunch meeting featuring small group discussions with respected Hawai’i philanthropic leaders:
- Janis Reischmann, Executive Director of Hau’oli Mau Loa Foundation
- Stacie Ma’a, Vice President of The Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation
- Terry George, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Harold K.L Castle Foundation
- Al Castle, Executive Director of the Samuel N. and Mary Castle Foundation
- Nancy Aleck, Executive Director of the Hawai’i People’s Fund
This lunch will also serve as a kick off to the EPIP Hawai’i Connecting Leaders in Philanthropy program. This is an inquiry program where EPIP members will have the opportunity to learn from these philanthropic leaders through a series of one-on-one interactions.
Thursday, October 4th, 2012
12:00 – 1:30 pm
The Bankers Club (First Hawaiian Center), 999 Bishop St, Honolulu
Lunch cost is $15. Space is limited, please RSVP by October 2nd to firstname.lastname@example.org.